We’re the Canadian leaders in automated marketing software with thousands of users in more than 80 countries. Located in Sherbrooke, we’re growing rapidly and currently recruiting results-oriented, organized and passionate people like yourself For us, you make a difference by providing your opinion and actively participating in the company’s development. You’ll be welcomed by a young, entertaining team and a dynamic atmosphere.
Your main tasks will be to provide support in creating, carrying out, and integrating the company’s marketing strategy using the various tools and media at your disposal. You will create and optimize your own strategies, as well as traffic acquisition, conversion, and lead nurturing marketing campaigns. Additionally, you will implement your campaigns’ KPIs all whilst overseeing the overall performance of your strategies and assignments, as well as create monthly reports showcasing your campaign performance.
You will work with Facebook Ad Campaign, LeadFox, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Google Tag Manager.
- Degree in Marketing or similar field.
- Strong knowledge of both French and English.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and social media.
- 2-4 years of industry experience
- Strong sense of initiative and autonomy
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Google Analytics and Adwords certification a plus
- Fearless and likes to have fun!
Type of Employment: Full-time
Welcome to the LeadFox crew!
How to apply: Please send your resume to [email protected]