We’re the Canadian leaders in automated marketing software with thousands of users in more than 80 countries. Our company, located in Sherbrooke, is growing rapidly. We’re currently recruiting resourceful, entrepreneurial, organized and passionate people like yourself. For us, you make a difference by providing your opinion and actively participating in the company’s development. You’ll be welcomed by a young, entertaining team and a dynamic atmosphere.
We’re currently seeking a Product Marketing Manager. Within this role, you will work in close collaboration with various other departments. You will be in charge of:
- Product marketing strategy,
- Market research on new products and features,
- MRDs for new features,
- Pricing and product packaging,
- Liaising with the tech team with the support of the Product Development Manager,
- Outlining communication strategy for new features,
- Product placement.
And finally, you’ll represent “the voice of the customer” within the company through meticulous customer experience research and by identifying customer needs.
Type of Employment: Full-time in Serbrooke, Quebec
- Master’s degree in Marketing
- 2 years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager
- Determined, dynamic, independent go-getter
- Displays excellent leadership skills
- Strategical and analytical
- Very organized and logical
- Bilingual English/French is essential
- Customer- and results-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fearless and likes to have fun!
Welcome to the LeadFox crew!
How to apply: Please send your resume to [email protected]
LeadFox Technologie Inc. Human Resources Department
9, rue Wellington sud, Suite 102, Sherbrooke