Today is a great day in LeadFox history.
It is with pride and enthusiasm that we announce the release of version 2.0 of LeadFox.
This launch has given LeadFox the opportunity to give its desktop application a fresh new look while standardizing user experience and adding more than a hundred new features.
In launching this new feature, LeadFox has completely transformed its email editor, and as a result, this tool has a totally new look and is now incredibly easy to use.
We have modified the underlying structure of the creation process and improved its overall flow by adding “row creation” technology.
- Email structure is now based on rows in order to simplify creation, all whilst giving you the freedom to edit your emails as you see fit.
- 100% adapted for mobile. This structure allows you to adapt rows while maintaining compatibility with mobile. As a result, user experience is just as splendid on smart phones as it is on desktop.
Short video that shows creation by rows in action!
Here’s how quickly you can get everything mobile-friendly
View the knowledgebase of row creation here.
Images are incredibly important for the success of your campaigns. That’s why we’ve created a new image editor that is much more advanced and robust.
You’ll also have easy access to more than 500,000 free images while creating your campaigns in LeadFox!
- Nearly infinite source of high-quality images to help you create unique campaigns.
- The new image editor allows you to edit images directly in LeadFox so they can look exactly as you had imagined they would in your emails.
The new image editor makes it easy to manage and modify your image in-app.
The new image library offers awesome free-to-use pictures
Here’s a more technical summary of these additions
- 500,000+ easily accessible, free images to use in your emails
- Add, delete, rename, categorize, import, export
- Orientation, crop, resize, color, sharpness, focus, red-eye, text, etc.
- Enhance (Hi-def, scene, focus, portrait, day-to-night)
- 30+ effects (B&W, brightness, classic, etc.)
- 20+ frames (aura, black, luna, petals, spirals, etc.)
- 30+ stickers (mustache, glasses, arrow, baseball cap, tie, etc.)
- Meme effect
Learn how to access the image library here!
Go viral with new social media features! In each of your emails, you can invite your readers to follow you, mention you, and share your content on all platforms imaginable.
Here’s a list of the actions made possible via the social media buttons:
- Follow us on: 15+ platforms (Pinterest, FB, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.)
- Share on: (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, email, etc.)
- 20+ icon formats (official, classic, black and white, round, square, etc.)
Start a free trial today! Or reactivate your account to enjoy all the new features.
Call-to-action buttons have never been so customizable. With more options now available on CTA buttons, you can make it easier for your contacts to take action.
Here are the actions you can add to a button:
- Send an email
- Send a text message
The elements that you can add to your emails
The general options that can be modified in your email
You requested it, so we’ve created it!
Our team developed a file manager that finally allows you to intuitively:
- Name files
- Create folders
- Copy your images
- And more…
Ultimately, you’ll be able to manage your assets seamlessly and hassle-free.
- New templates that can be used across multiple industries
- Comprehensive and redesigned text editor
- Customized HTML code
- Video insertion with video/Youtube URL + automatic preview
- Background image + alternative for non-compatible browsers
- Desktop vs mobile previews
Check out the hundreds of new features and enhancements for yourself! We’re confident you’ll love them.
Welcome to the new, 2.0 era of LeadFox!
Stay tuned over the next few weeks and months! We still have plenty of surprises in store for you! 🙂